Disneyland is considered to be the
happiest place on earth with about 40,000 people present. As soon as you step
ground on this theme park you feel the sprinkles of pixie dust falling on you,
as you become a magical character. Nature surrounds the park with many trees
and flowers making the park smell like an essential fresh aroma oils. You can
hear the noise of many excited children awaiting the presence of their favorite
Disney character. You can also hear the magical music that’s playing around the
main enterence.as I walk around the park I notice auroras castle. The castle is
two stories tall, surrounded with an opaque grey, rosy pink and a sky blue
design as the reflection of the sun reflects a sparkle in the castle. As people
walk through the castle looking like royalty the stop to take pictures of one
another. Moving away from the castle we find a place to rest and await the
parade. Near by you can smell the freshly made churros dazzled with cinnamon
sugar along with a cold refreshing coke. You suddenly start to hear an echo
from a song that appears to be the celebration song. Later on in the day as I wait
in line I notice many girls wearing Minnie mouse ears. Some of the Minnie mouse
ears and silver with sparkles, others are different colors, and mostly some
have the Minnie mouse hat to protect themselves against the sun. It seemed to
be a day of celebration as many people had pins of them being first timers at
the park, birthday celebrations, and anniversaries. While riding it’s a small
world I notice many different cultures, languages, outwear, different
ethnicity, bright colors and music. While attending California adventure I waiting
to see the world of colors show. As the show starts you man see many colorful
lights different water patters and small clips of the classical movies like
lion king, Cinderella, Pocahontas and many more. As the night ended you can see
everyone heading to the gift shops to buy for their loved ones and others were exhausted
from all the fun and heading home.
No comments:
Post a Comment